Frequently Asked Questions
- Yes, you can. You can talk with your friends, family in your country for free as long as you want!
- No. You can use Mobile Wifi only for data usage. But you can use Skype and other VoIPs for alternative!
- How is the battery life?
- Mobile WiFi router has a battery life of around 300 hours for standby, or 4-8hours for continuous communication. You can save the battery more for using “automatic wifi switching off system”. We also rent a mobile battery for free! You don’t have to worry about flat battery.
- I’m a little bit worried about lost and damege for Mobile Wifi router…
- We recommend to take our insurance for damage/ loss of Mobile WiFi device (JPY30 per day). With no insurance, compensation charge will be 30,000yen, but with insurance it will be 10,000yen.
- What’s the Wi-Fi coverage area?
- Please check here for the Y!mobile and au+WiMAX coverage area. Y!mobile 3G
- Can we receive an instruction with the rental Wi-Fi package?
- Yes, we will include an instruction on connecting Internet and solving the malfunction problem. If you have any troubles, please contact our customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- What does the rental Wi-Fi package include?
- All the package will include mobile Wi-Fi router, AC adapter, USB cable, extra battery, instruction paper and pouch.
- Can we extend the rental period?
- Yes, please contact our customer service (email@example.com) for the extension period. We will send you a payment request for the extension fee via E-mail. However, for the extension request after delivery, we will charge additional 500yen for the service and transaction fee.
- Can we use the mobile Wi-Fi router outside Japan?
- We are sorry that our Wi-Fi routers are only be used inside Japan.
- Can the mobile Wi-Fi router support the iPhone, iPad, other smartphones and tablets which are made by oversea manufacturer?
- Yes, our mobile Wi-Fi routers support all the devices which have Wi-Fi feature.
Prepaid SIM Card
- Can I use Skype, LINE, Kakao talk, Viber or other VoIPs?
- Yes, you can. You can talk with your friends, family in your country through Skype or other VoIPs. But we recommend you unlimited Mobile-Wifi if you intend to talk long.
- Can I make or receive phone call with prepaid SIMs?
- No. You can use prepaid SIMs only for data usage. But you can use Skype and other VoIPs for alternative!
- Is every phone/device accepts your prepaid SIMs?
- Almost yes, as long as your device is SIM free. Please check compatibility In the case your phone didn’t accept SIMs, you can return SIMs for just 500yen shipping fee.
- Do I need to activate or do something to use a Prepaid SIMs?
- No you don’t need to activate SIMs. Pre-activated SIMs will be sent to you.You only need to do APN settings of your device which you intended to insert SIMs. See how to set APN Instructions of “How to setting” will be also provided with prepaid SIM card.
- I’m using prepaid SIMs, and how can I know how much I used (how much I stll have)?
- You can’t check how much data traffic you used by Data Traffic checking Apps. Get Apps now from (Android) (iPhone). We also can check it for you. Please email and ask us. This may take a few days(especially weekend).
- I don’t have enough time to follow order step. Can I order in other ways now?
- Yes, please contact us ASAP. We will do our best to make it. You can also choose express deliverly(500yen) or may be able to use super express deliverly(1000yen) in Tokyo metro area.
- How many days should I order before pick-up date at least?
- We ask our customers to submit their orders 3 days before their wished pick-up date. Please contact us before ordering if your pick-up date is in 3days. You can also choose express deliverly(500yen) or may be able to use super express deliverly(1000yen) in Tokyo metro area.
- I’m now using Mobile-Wifi and want to extend my rental period. Is it possile?
- Yes. Please contact and tell us how many days you want to extend. Then let us check if it is possible. We will send you a bill after that. The rates will be discounted as you rented straight days.
Price / Make Payment
- I have to leave earlier than I planed, do I get any refund for the days I don’t use?
- Yes, we can accept the return before your designated return date and will refund the days that you have not use the device.
- Do I need to have Paypal account for a payment?
- No, you don’t have to have Paypal account. You can just pay by your VISA, Master,AMEX via Paypal.
- I want to rent more than 5 months, do you have more discounted rate for me?
- Yes, please contact and ask us a new long-term rate. That will be good offer for you.
- I want to cancel. How can I get refund?
- Please cancel via contact form now. We refund to your credit account via Paypal within 10 days.
- What time exactly can I get my ordered goods on pick-up date?
- The goods will be delivered a day before your pick-up date so that you will be able to use them from anytime on your pick-up date.
- I want to pick-up my Mobile-Wifi/SIM at airport, how can I get it?
- You can just go to the post office and show them voucher and your passport. You can get it in a minute.
- My flight will be arrive at night, is it possible to get my Mobile WiFi/SIM at airport?
- You should check the business hour of the post office . We strongly recommend you to get your Mobile WiFi or Prepaid SIM at where you will stay, if you are arriving at less than 2 hours to the closing time.
- By when do I have to return my Mobile-Wifi?
- You have to drop your Mobile WiFi router in the post box, by noon of the next day of the end of rental period. If you are late to return, you will be charged. Please make sure that you can drop it by the time, or extend your rental date in avdance.
- I want to know whether I can use Express Delivery or Super Express Delivery service.
- You should contact us now, and we’ll answer if you can use these services as quickly as possible.
- Are you sure that I can drop off my Mobil-Wifi at anywhere in Japan?
- Yes, you can drop your Mobile-Wifi in the post boxes anywhere in Japan.
- I forgot to return my rental unit, and I have it here in my country. What can I do?
- Please contact us immediately. And send it to address blow by ESM, Fedex, DHL or other faster methods. We’re sorry but have to charge you for delayed period. Wait a new bill and make payment.
- Where can I drop-off this package at airport?
- There are some post boxes at each airport.
So please let us know from which airport are you going to leave Japan.
We will send a brief map of post boxes at airports.
- I got your Prepaid SIM, how to set APN of my device?
- The instruction paper “How to set APN” should have been provided with prepaid SIM. Please check the package again. Here is also how to set APN blow. Just open settings of your device and put the information.
- I got your Mobile-Wifi, how to connect?
- The instruction paper “How to connect” should have been provided with your Mobile-Wifi device. Please check the package again. Here is also how to connect blow.
- My Mobile WiFi is lost or stolen , what should I do?
- Please let us know immediately, then we will inform you a process to send a replacement.
- I couldn’t get my Mobile WiFi & SIM at a post offce in airport, what can I do to get it?
- Please call or email us immediately, then we will arrange your new package to another destination with re-shipping fee of JPY 1,000. So please let us know your hotel or accommodation address within 3 days. A new package will be shipped out after confirming your accommodation information and a payment from you.
- Can I check a service area in English?
- Sorry, this entry is only available in Japanese.
- I’m going to climb Mt-Fuji, will I still be on line with your Mobile-Wifi?
- Yes, you can use the Internet through our Wi-Fi router even though you are the top of Mt Fuji!!