- Can I use Skype, Whatsupp, LINE, Kakao talk, Viber or other VoIPs?
- Yes, you can. You can talk with your friends, family in your country for
free as long as you want!
- Can I make or receive phone calls with Mobile Wi-Fi?
- No. You can use Mobile Wifi only for data usage. But you can use Skype
and other VoIPs for alternative!
- How is the battery life?
- Mobile WiFi router has a battery life of around 300 hours for standby,
or 4-8hours for continuous communication. You can save the battery more
for using "automatic wifi switching off system".
We also rent a mobile battery for free!
You don't have to worry about flat battery.
- How far does the Mobile-Wifi cover from.
- Approxmately 10 meters away from device. But recomment you to be close
for stable connection.
- I'm a little bit worried about lost and damege for Mobile Wifi router...
- We recommend to take our insurance for damage/ loss of Mobile WiFi device
(500yen for 2weeks).
|| Prepaid SIM
- Can I use Skype, LINE, Kakao talk, Viber or other VoIPs?
- Yes, you can. You can talk with your friends, family in your country through
Skype or other VoIPs.
But we recommend you unlimited Mobile-Wifi if youintended to talk long.
- Can I make or receive phone call with prepaid SIMs?
- No. You can use prepaid SIMs only for data usage. But you can use Skype
and other VoIPs for alternative!
- Is every phone/device accepts your prepaid SIMs?
- Almost yes, as long as your device is SIM unlocked. Please check compatibility
In the case your phone didn't accept SIMs, you can return SIMs for just
500yen shipping fee.
- Do I need to activate or do something to use a Prepaid SIMs?
- No you don't need to activate SIMs. You only need to do APN settings of
your device which you intended to insert SIMs. The instruction paper will
be also provided with prepaid SIMs.
- I'm using prepaid SIMs, and how can I know how much I used (how much I
- You can check the data traffic used at setting of your phone or get data
traffic checking Apps.
- I almost used up GB in my prepaid SIM. Can I buy more GB (recharge)?
- We're afraid but we can't recharge your prepaid SIM. Please buy another
We recommned you to order before you used it up or buy 2 SIMs at first
- Can I buy 2 SIMs and use them one by one?
- Yes, you can. But please be noticed you need to start using in 30days or
the SIM expires expiration date.
- Now I'm using your prepaid SIM, and has "NTT Docomo" on the display.
But it doesn't show any signal mark, is it normal?
- Yes, it is normal for data usage. You can use only data usage without problem,
don't worry about it.
- What is the PIN code for SIMs?
- Initilized PIN code is 0000 for both PIN1 and PIN2, unless you've changed
- I don't have enough time to follow order step. Can I order in other ways
- Yes, please contact us ASAP. We will do our best to make it. You can also
choose express deliverly(500yen) or may be able to use super express deliverly(1000yen)
in Tokyo metro area.
- How many days should I order before pick-up date at least?
- We usually need 2days to process your order and delivery. Please contact us before ordering if your pick-up date is in 3days. You
can also choose express deliverly(500yen) or may be able to use super express
deliverly(1000yen) in Tokyo metro area.
- I'm already traveling in Japan, can I order now?
- Sure, you can. Please let us know about your itinerary. We will suggest
where to pick-up and send you ASAP.
- I'm now using Mobile Wi-Fi and want to extend my rental period. Is it possile?
- Yes. Please contact and tell us how many days you want to extend. Then
let us check if it is possible.
We will send you a bill after that. The rates will be discounted as you
rented straight days.
|| Price & Payment, Cancellation
- I have to leave earlier than I planed, do I get any refund for the days
I don't use?
- Yes, we can accept the return before your designated return date and will
refund the days that you have not use the device.
- Do I need to have Paypal account for a payment?
- No, you don't have to have Paypal account. You can just pay by your VISA,
Master, AMMEX via Paypal.
- I want to rent more than 6 monthes, do you have more discounted rate for
- Yes, please contact and ask us a new long-term rate. That will be good
offer for you.
- I want to cancel. How can I get refund?
- Please cancel via contact form now. We refund to your credit account via
|| Pick-up & Return
- What time exactly can I get my ordered goods on pick-up date?
- The goods will be delivered a day before your pick-up date so that you
will be able to use them from anytime on your pick-up date.
- I want to pick-up my Mobile Wi-Fi/SIM at airport, how can I get it?
- You can just go to the post office and show them voucher and your passport.
You can get it in a minute.
- My flight will be arrive at night, is it possible to get my Mobile Wi-Fi/SIM at airport?
- You should check the business hour of the post office . We strongly recommend you to get your Mobile WiFi or Prepaid SIM at where
you will stay, if you are arriving at less than 2 hours to the closing
- By when do I have to return my Mobile-Wifi?
- You have to drop your Mobile WiFi router in the post box, by noon of the next day of the end of rental period.
If you are late to return, you will be charged. Please make sure that you
can drop it by the time, or extend your rental date in avdance.
- I want to know whether I can use Express Delivery or Super Express Delivery
- You should contact us now, and we'll answer if you can use these services
as quickly as possible.
- Are you sure that I can drop off my Mobile Wi-Fi at anywhere in Japan?
- Yes, you can drop your Mobile-Wifi in the post boxes anywhere in Japan.
- I forgot to return my rental unit, and I have it here in my country. What
can I do?
- Please contact us immediately. And send it to address blow by EMS (not by Fedex, DHL or other methods).
We're sorry but have to charge you for delayed period. Wait a new bill
and make payment.
<<Japan Wireless Delivery Center, DUPLEX Ginza Tower 701, 8-14-9 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061 JAPAN>>
- Where can I drop my Mobile Wi-Fi? Where can I find post boxes?
- You can drop your Mobile Wi-Fi in post box, or maybe at your hotel.
Post boxes are bilt to anywhere in subarb area especially near station.
Convenience store "LAWSON" also has post box in the store. Or
you can just ask hotel staff to post it.
For serching the location of post boxes, use this site .
|| Settings & Techincals
- I got your Prepaid SIM, how to set APN of my device?
- The instruction paper "How to set APN" should have been provided
with prepaid SIM. Please check the package again.
In the case you miss the instruction paper, plese contact our customer
- I got your Mobile-Wifi, how to connect?
- The instruction paper "How to connect" should have been provided
with your Mobile-Wifi device. Please check the package again.
Here is also how to connect blow.
||Swich ON the WiFi feature of your device
||Switch ON Mobile Wi-Fi
||Find the signal name shown on the instruction paper (ex, 501HW-XXXXXX)
||Enter WEP key or WPA key shown on the instruction paper
- My Mobile Wi-Fi is lost or stolen , what should I do?
- Please let us know ASAP. We can also send you new a device if you wish.
We hightly recommend you to go to police station and get police report
so that your insurance company will pay you for compansasion charge.
- I couldn't get my Mobile Wi-Fi & SIM at a post offce in airport, what
can I do to get it?
- You should contact us immediatery. We will arrage to transfer it for your
another given address.
If your flight is scheduled to arrive less than 2 hours to the closing
time, we strongly recommend yout to get your Mobile-Wifi/SIM at where you
will stay (hotel,office,house). Business hours are
|| Other questions
- How much time difference is there between Japan and my country?
- Check the time differences at this site.
- I'm going to climb Mt-Fuji, will I still be on line with your Mobile-Wifi?
- I'm afraid not on the top. But you can be on line till the starting point
of trail up Mt-Fuji (approx. 2300m altitide).
- Why do you offer at lowest price compared to the other companies?
- Our managerial effort made it possible. Some companies or indivisuals provide
same business just as a subsidiary industry, but this is speciality for